My name is Stéphane Quantin, I am a web developer based in Paris, France, and specializes in Drupal and PHP technologies (Symfony, ...).
I have a Technical University Diploma in Multimedia and a professional degree in Multimedia projects Management, which gave me my passion for the web and web development.
I am involved in Drupal since 2012 and involved in web development in general since 2010. I started doing basic websites in HTML and CSS, before moving into the world of dynamic websites in PHP and MySQL, and specializing in Drupal. Drupal is a powerful and flexible platform that has gained popularity since 2010, it offers an ideal framework for developing. Get more information about Drupal.
I am proficient in all aspects of Drupal, as website installation / maintenance / updating, troubleshooting, development of custom modules and themes, installation profiles, Drupal coding standards and training, as well as on SVN and GIT.
I am organized, flexible and I learn quickly. I handle stress well and respecting deadlines and I am comfortable working alone as well as within a team.
Thank you for visiting my portfolio, I hope you have enjoyed the visit. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want more information and you can check out my CV here.
Availability: I am not currently in active job search.
- Develop custom Drupal modules to meet the specific business needs and expectations of customers
- Master the main Drupal contributed modules
- Integrate and create custom Drupal graphics themes adapted to specific client templates
- Address the different functional requirements into complete and custom websites
- Implement e-commerce solutions
- Develop multilingual sites
- Secure, optimize and guarantee the performance of websites using caching systems and compliance and compliance concepts during projects development
- Migrate existing websites to CMS solutions
- Master the major CMS of the market: Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress
- Write technical and functional documentation
- CMS : Drupal 6 & 7, Joomla, Wordpress, Spip
- Framework : jQuery / Prototype / Mootools / Ruby On Rails / Symfony 1.4 & 2
- Web services : Rest / Soap / JSON / XML
- DBMS : MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Source code control : GIT & Github / SVN / Mercurial
- IDE : Netbeans / PHPStorm / Sublime Text
- Web servers : Apache / Varnish
- Optimization : APC / Memcache
- Operating systems : Mac OSX / Windows / Linux
- Design pattern and ORM : MVC / Doctrine / Propel
- Methodology : POO / AGILE (SCRUM)
- Project management : Redmine / Jira
- Graphics and video : Photoshop / Indesign / Illustrator / Adobe Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro